BELLA PAGE

BELLA PAGE

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I might be A bitch, But I speak the truth !

So far 2010 has been okay, No stupid little girls writing stupid stuff or calling on the phone ! Maybe they got the hint or maybe they found other drama . That would not be shocking ! And no ex boyfriends drama ! I think I might be in the clear lol . Or maybe they just finally understood that there life was worth something and they would hate to loose it . Anyway it is nice and peaceful. I have been trouble sleeping and can not seem to get to sleep till 3am and it really sucks ! I have been having trouble breathing for A few months and it seems to be getting worse. But I am not the kind of girl who sits around and cries about my body. I guess I am mean in that way. I am not the kind of girl who sites around and feels sorry for myself, I rather die then to that ! I my as well listen to tool and become A razor blade freak. Some of us was talking A couple of days ago and the band Tool popped up in the conversation and this is my opinion and I hate Tool ! Every song sounds the same it is not even fucking music to me ! It sounds like A bunch shit that got put together and took no creative time. Now this is my opinion and not everyone has to like the same music. It's just like on youtube " People put up videos and you will see people go on them and fight for the fact everyone thinks there opinion should matter to everyone and everyone of them thinks there right ! Well got news for you ready ? KNOW ONE FUCKING CARES ! Within ten years a lot of those bands wont even matter. The music today is A bunch of money making bullshit ! MTV is crack for the brain. The poor kids today have no idea what it is like to hear real music . To me if you do not write you're own music then what makes you think you are A true musician? Kids live by the music and if you do not write it then you are a lie and you lie to other kids and nothing you say in you're music is real. Just cause you got A voice does not mean you know how to use it ! Again this is my opinion and this is how I feel ! American Idol is the worst thing to almost ever happen in my opinion , Nothing like being A sheep eh ? I hate when people are so creative and they let others tell them what to do or say. This is life and you only live once so give it everything you got ! You know I am A popular or whatever Burlesque performer and I have been around A long time and saw a lot of things at a early age and If I was not so interesting then there would not be a book coming out on me . And I do not understand when people think woman like me should not speak there opinion. I have always been open about the band members that I have dated and drug use and living around the world and whatever and I do not ever let anyone tell me what to do or what to say. Now I have heard stories about me and I just laugh and think wow wtf is wrong with people ? I have the highest youtube burlesque video of las vegas on youtube that I know of right now. I have struggled with myself and others to become A human being And I still get lies told on me and what not and it makes me sick sometimes but I know that there are some jealous females out there and maybe one or two performers that have it out for me . But it makes no sense for the fact I do not hide the dirt on me I will tell you if you ask about my life I have nothing to hide like others . So why waste you're breath ? I was told by many others that if people are talking about you all the time then it means you have reached popular status like a fucking rock star or something . Well I am not A fucking rock star but i am BELLA PAGE, And I have had my name for many years and I saw lately that other woman use my name , I should take legal action . I am like my many and hated by few and I do not care !wasting you're breath on me is worthless to me and and for what thrills it may bring them is fucking clueless to me ! I am one of the most talked about burlesque performers in las vegas and I really do not know why ? But when they figure it out maybe they will let me know ! Till then I guess I just keep on smiling !

2 comments:

  1. Speaking the truth is always good. Always. And brave. Not everyone has that much hutspa!
    Interesting that I should find your blog tonight...as I leave for Vegas tomorrow morning for a weekend getaway. Maybe I'll see your name in the bright lights somewhere?!:)

    Here's to a wonderful 2010 with less drama...unless it's of the good kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and even more interesting to me is your name and style...because this gal has been a Bettie Page fan for years...before today's day & age and rediscovered her.
    Coincidental? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete