BELLA PAGE

BELLA PAGE

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Strangest life I have ever known

I feel like I am being haunted. Haunted by the ghost that seeks my death , Haunted by the ghost of my past, Haunted by the ghosts that seek revenge. I know my time is coming. I feel as if I am being Haunted by the moon , Seeing my funeral , Watching my demons lie with me under the ground. Making love to the stars , Riding the smell that rises from my body fills my hands with sweat. I do not see myself nor do I think I ever did. Who has been living in this body for 30 years ? Who is Athena ? Who is Bella ? What do they share ? Who really knows them ? How many slaves do they have ? How many sheep's fallow them with clothing made by soul less humans ? Like plastic soldiers in A tiny desert. Who do you fallow ? Why do they fallow ? Why does anyone ? This world has no answers. Men & woman are A product of who can hurt who the most . Who wins out of this fight ? Why do they think if you fuck them you have to love them ? I rather love you then to touch you ! I wear you're dead hands scent on my body . It's like being lost in A world of pain & everyone is insane. Know one knows where to turn or where they will end up. People watch but don't listen, They carry on with sadness , They take you're name when you die and you suffer without pain. Was it worth the wait ? Did you enjoy the ride ? Are you glad to be everyone else? Lies are nothing but saying I love you. Life is A waste but we still live it and try to be the best we can be. I wonder what is waiting for us on the other side ? I have learned to shut off every emotion there is . I see all the sheep's and in wolves clothing crying for love. Hiding who they are just for A piece of the pie. And I am waking up every night with the man at he end of my bed wondering where he will take me next. As he stares at me with his black eyes does not say A word and keeps me close by him . Like A child's friend We belong together. I keep looking for answers and no matter what they will all just be lies. Strangest Life I have ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment